close
2 years ago

Child Dies in Fire

A 7-year-old boy died in an overnight fire at a home in the 3200 block of N. 23 St.

Preliminary indications are that an adult who was babysitting four children in the home may have left something on the stove that caused the fire. The investigation continues. The other three children made it out of the home safely.

No further information is available at this time.

 
link to this article
close
http://www.milwaukeepolicenews.com/child-dies-in-fire/?menu=source-page&postid=1999