Milwaukee Police are investigating the following incidents that occurred over the weekend:
- A fatal incident occurred in which a pedestrian was struck while crossing the road in the area of Fond du Lac and Armitage at 2:10 a.m. on Nov. 4. The victim had just left an area tavern and was crossing the street mid-block when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver initially stopped, then took off. The driver was a female, possibly white or Hispanic, and was wearing a very short mini-skirt or dress. She was driving a black Lexus. The Crash Reconstruction Unit is investigating and Milwaukee Police are searching for the vehicle.
- A homicide occurred in the 2400 block of N. 53rd St. at 8:17 p.m. on Nov. 2. Darell M. Bratchett was shot in the incident. No suspects are in custody.
- A 16-year-old male was shot in the 4900 block of N. 39th St. at 2 p.m. on Nov. 4. His injuries are not expected to be life-threatening. No suspects are in custody.
- A homicide occurred in the 600 block of S. 5th St. at 2:20 a.m. on Nov. 4. The victim had just left the Tropical Latino Nightclub when he and a friend were confronted by a large group and were beaten. The victim, Mariano Lopez, died at 9:28 p.m. that night. No suspects are in custody.
- A pedestrian was struck at 9:45 p.m. on Nov. 4 at 35th & North. The victim was struck by a dark colored truck that was traveling west on North Avenue as he crossed the street northbound on 35th. The driver of the vehicle did not stop. The victim is a male in his 40s. He was conveyed to a local hospital. He is in critical condition. The Crash Reconstruction Unit is investigating. No one is in custody
- A fatal fire ocurred at 2108 E. Hillcrest on Nov. 4 at 10:40 p.m. The man inside the home died in the incident. No foul play is suspected at this time.
- A homicide victim is now identified. Mark R. Chatman, 42, was stabbed during an argument on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:08 p.m. in the 500 block of W. Maple St. A 53-year-old male was taken into custody immediately after.